Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a leading provider of flexible core systems to General Insurers, today announced that its customer base across Europe has increased 20% in 2012*.
Over the course of the past year Guidewire has added four new customers (representing six product selections) in Europe. Guidewire now has 19 customers in seven countries across Europe. Ten insurers across the region are in production with a Guidewire system, including: Beazley, Direct Line UK, LV=, NFU Mutual, Towergate, Rosgosstrakh, QBE Europe and a top three French insurer among others.
Catherine Stagg-Macey, senior vice president, Insurance, Celent said that “Guidewire has demonstrated strong product adoption of its InsuranceSuite systems and has achieved an admirable string of implementation successes across Europe, the Americas, and Asia Pacific. They are most definitely a company to watch.”
Other Guidewire Europe highlights include:
- Signed first customers in Germany and Poland – as well as the first PolicyCenter customers in the U.K. (Aviva UK) and Poland (PZU). Two of the four new customers signed in 2012 purchased more than one Guidewire product;
- Hiring across the European region has increased significantly. Guidewire continues to actively recruit in seven European countries, across virtually all functions;
- One-year anniversary of Guidewire Software, Ireland. Today the Dublin staff numbers more than 50 with active recruiting underway. Dublin has also been designated a Guidewire Regional Development Centre, joining Tokyo and Toronto as centres with that role.
- New office opened in Warsaw to better serve customers in Central and Eastern Europe;
- Welcomed new Guidewire PartnerConnect Alliance member Sollers Consulting, who have joined the PolicyCenter and BillingCenter implementations at PZU; and
- Global PartnerConnect Alliance ecosystem increased its focus on Guidewire in their in-region Insurance Practices as well as initiated recruitment of additional members to augment Guidewire’s focus in specific countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV