- Signed first customers in Germany and Poland – as well as the first PolicyCenter customers in the U.K. (Aviva UK) and Poland (PZU). Two of the four new customers signed in 2012 purchased more than one Guidewire product;
- Hiring across the European region has increased significantly. Guidewire continues to actively recruit in seven European countries, across virtually all functions;
- One-year anniversary of Guidewire Software, Ireland. Today the Dublin staff numbers more than 50 with active recruiting underway. Dublin has also been designated a Guidewire Regional Development Centre, joining Tokyo and Toronto as centres with that role.
- New office opened in Warsaw to better serve customers in Central and Eastern Europe;
- Welcomed new Guidewire PartnerConnect Alliance member Sollers Consulting, who have joined the PolicyCenter and BillingCenter implementations at PZU; and
- Global PartnerConnect Alliance ecosystem increased its focus on Guidewire in their in-region Insurance Practices as well as initiated recruitment of additional members to augment Guidewire’s focus in specific countries.
Guidewire Software Sees 20% Customer Growth In Europe
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.