KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: KYTH) announced today that J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Goldman, Sachs & Co., the lead book-running managers in the Company’s recent public sale of 5,060,000 shares of common stock, are releasing a lock-up restriction with respect to 7,563 shares of the Company’s common stock held by Keith Leonard, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, to allow Mr. Leonard to make a charitable donation to a not-for-profit entity. The release will take effect on December 21, and the shares will be transferred to the not-for-profit entity and may be sold by that entity on or after such date.
This press release is not an offer for sale of the securities in the United States or in any other jurisdiction where such offer is prohibited, and such securities may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
About KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical
company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of
novel prescription products for the aesthetic medicine market. KYTHERA’s
product candidate, ATX-101, is a potential first-in-class, injectable
treatment currently in Phase III clinical development for the reduction
of submental fat, which commonly presents as an undesirable “double
chin.” KYTHERA also maintains an active research interest in hair and
fat biology, pigmentation modulation and facial contouring. Find more
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV