Law Offices Of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation Of Arbitron, Inc.
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Arbitron, Inc. (“Arbitron” or the “Company”) (NYSE: ARB) related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by Nielsen Holdings NV. The transaction is valued at approximately $1.238 billion or $48.00 a share.
This investigation concerns whether the Board of Directors of Arbitron breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before agreeing to enter into the proposed transaction, and whether the Company has disclosed all material information to shareholders about the transaction. The Company has seen substantial recent growth. Its share price soared from $34.10 on July 12, 2012 to $38.25 on December 6, 2012.
If you are a shareholder of Arbitron, if you have information or would
like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these
matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your
rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard
G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike,
Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847,
Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to
or visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV