Aemetis Announces Shareholder Conference Call At 1:15 PM PT On December 20, 2012
Aemetis, Inc. (OTCPK: AMTX), an advanced fuels and renewable chemical company, announced today that the company will host a business update conference call at 1:15 PM, Pacific Daylight Time on December 20, 2012.
Shareholders may submit questions to management prior to Noon Pacific Daylight Time on December 19, 2012 using following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: December 20, 2012
Time: 1:15 PM PTDial-in: (559) 726-1300 Access code: 166576 If you are unable to listen to the call on the 20 th of December, the webcast will be archived on the Company’s website ( www.aemetis.com). The voice recording will also be available for 90 days by dialing (559) 726-1399, access code 166576. About Aemetis Headquartered in Cupertino, California, Aemetis is an advanced fuels and renewable chemicals company. Aemetis owns and operates a 55 million gallon renewable fuels plant in California; and built, owns and operates a 50 million gallon capacity renewable chemicals and advanced fuels production facility on the east coast of India. Aemetis operates a research and development laboratory at the Maryland Biotech Center, and holds four granted patents and ten pending patents on its Z-microbe and related technology for the production of renewable fuels and chemicals. For additional information about Aemetis, please visit www.aemetis.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV