Realty Income Corporation (Realty Income), The Monthly Dividend Company ®, (NYSE:O), today announced that its Board of Directors declared dividends on the Company’s Monthly Income Class E and Class F preferred stock. The monthly dividends on the Class E and Class F preferred stock are payable on January 15, 2013 to shareholders of record as of January 1, 2013. The monthly dividend amount on the Class E preferred stock is $0.140625 per share, for an annualized amount of $1.6875 per share. The monthly dividend amount on the Class F preferred stock is $0.138021 per share, for an annualized amount of $1.656252 per share.
Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company ®, is a New York Stock Exchange real estate company dedicated to providing shareholders with dependable monthly income. To date the Company has declared 510 consecutive common stock monthly dividends throughout its 43-year operating history and increased the dividend 69 times since Realty Income’s listing on the New York Stock Exchange in 1994. The monthly income is supported by the cash flow from over 2,800 properties owned under long-term lease agreements with regional and national retail chains and other commercial enterprises. The Company is an active buyer of net-leased properties nationwide. Additional information about the Company can be obtained from the corporate website at www.realtyincome.com.
Note to Editors:
Realty Income press releases are available on the Internet at www.realtyincome.com/invest/newsroom-library/press-releases.shtml.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV