2. STAAR Surgical Company ( STAA): Designs, develops, manufactures, and sells implantable lenses for the cataracts and refractive surgery. Market cap at $202.4M, most recent closing price at $5.53. Of the 5 analysts that have set a target price on the stock, the lowest price target stands at $7. This implies a potential upside of 26.58% from current levels around $5.53. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 271,585 shares, which represents about 1.05% of the company’s 25.80M share float.
Insiders And Analysts Agree These 5 Stocks Are Trading Below Value
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.