8. Pendrell Corporation ( PCO): Through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Pendrell Technologies, Inc., provides corporate intellectual property solutions and litigation insights to Fortune 500 companies and technology firms worldwide. Market cap at $304.9M, most recent closing price at $1.17. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 36.2M shares, which represents about 25.41% of the company’s float of 142.45M shares. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 2,500,000 shares, which represents about 1.76% of the company’s 142.45M share float.
11 Stocks With Significant Institutional And Insider Buying
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.