4. Horizon Pharma, Inc. ( HZNP): Develops and commercializes medicines for the treatment of arthritis, pain, and inflammatory diseases. Market cap at $148.41M, most recent closing price at $2.41. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 22.6M shares, which represents about 54.03% of the company’s float of 41.83M shares. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 575,356 shares, which represents about 1.38% of the company’s 41.83M share float.
11 Stocks With Significant Institutional And Insider Buying
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.