The following names have met all of the conditions above. Look at the charts below, or click here and you’ll note that some of these stocks have had stellar y 1-year performances.
Do you think insiders and hedge funds are right in believing these names have significant upside to price in? Use this as a starting point for your own analysis:
1. Golden Minerals Company ( AUMN): Engages in the exploration and development of precious metals and other mineral properties in Mexico and South America. Market cap at $204.38M, most recent closing price at $4.80. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 2.1M shares, which represents about 6.07% of the company’s float of 34.62M shares. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 1,365,790 shares, which represents about 3.95% of the company’s 34.62M share float. 2. Basic Energy Services, Inc. ( BAS): Provides a range of well site services to oil and gas drilling and producing companies in the United States. Market cap at $469.19M, most recent closing price at $11.15. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 2.7M shares, which represents about 7.25% of the company’s float of 37.22M shares. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 389,570 shares, which represents about 1.05% of the company’s 37.22M share float. 3. Genomic Health Inc. ( GHDX): Focuses on the development and global commercialization of genomic-based clinical laboratory services that analyze the underlying biology of cancer allowing physicians and patients to make individualized treatment decisions. Market cap at $872.38M, most recent closing price at $28.37. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 1.5M shares, which represents about 9.09% of the company’s float of 16.51M shares. Over the last six months, insiders were net buyers of 609,079 shares, which represents about 3.69% of the company’s 16.51M share float. BONUS: Significant short covering month-over-month: Shares shorted have decreased from 2.38M to 2.00M over the last month, a decrease which represents about 2.3% of the company’s float of 16.51M shares. Days to cover ratio at 8.04 days.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV