Law Firm Kirby McInerney LLP Investigating Potential Claims On Behalf Of Arbitron Inc. Shareholders
Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Arbitron Inc. (“Arbitron” or the “Company”) (NYSE: ARB) related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) (“Nielsen”). Under the terms of the agreement, Nielsen will acquire all of the shares of Arbitron that it does not already own for $48.00 per share for a total transaction value of $1.26 billion.
The investigation concerns whether the Arbitron Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to this transaction and whether the proposed $48.00 per share consideration adequately values Arbitron common shares.
If you are an Arbitron shareholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com, by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or fill out a contact form.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmllp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV