Dell today announced it has reached an agreement to acquire Credant Technologies, an industry-leading provider of data protection solutions to control, manage and secure data sent from endpoints to servers, storage and the cloud. The addition of Credant technology strengthens Dell’s computing solutions and improves the manageability, reliability and security engineered into its enterprise computing portfolio.
Credant technology is a simple, comprehensive and transparent solution that is easy to deploy and protects data across its full lifecycle. Credant protects and encrypts user and corporate data – from PC to mobile to cloud – and works with enterprises’ existing systems management processes. Further, the technology supports multiple mobile operating systems allowing companies to confidently embrace the growing “bring your own device” movement.
Credant secures more than 2 million endpoints with customers in a variety of industries including, Aerospace and Defense, Energy, Financial Services, Universities, Public Sector, Drugs and Healthcare, Retail and Consumer, and Telecommunications, IT and Media.Credant offers:
- Simplified Security Management. Single console for full end user ecosystem PC, tablets, external media, mobile devices and public clouds.
- Lower cost of PC lifecycle maintenance for encrypted machines. Works seamlessly with existing IT tools and processes. Data-centric approach to encryption doesn’t interfere with existing IT maintenance tools like patch management, application updating or password recovery.
- Flexible data protection. Protects wherever data goes from smart phone to the cloud including core PC device data, largest variety of removable media, self-encrypting drives, MS BitLocker clients, mobile devices and end user data in the cloud.
- Ease in deployment and provisioning. Provision users up to 5.5x faster than competitive solutions – saving more than three hours per PC. Remotely manage end point encryption and authentication policies from single console.
- High levels of security and protection. The Dell Hardware Encryption Accelerator solution equips end-user systems with military-grade protection. It also reaches the highest level of U.S. Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) certification for endpoint disk encryption commercially available, 140-2 Level 3.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV