GE Capital Announces Redemption Of All Of Its Outstanding Step-Up Public Income Notes Due January 28, 2035, 6.05% Notes Due February 6, 2047, 6.00% Public Income Notes Due April 24, 2047 And 5.875% Notes Due February 18, 2033
GE Capital announced today that it is calling for redemption all of its outstanding Step-Up Public Income Notes Due January 28, 2035, 6.05% Notes Due February 6, 2047, 6.00% Public Income Notes Due April 24, 2047 and 5.875% Notes due February 18, 2033. The redeemed notes will be redeemed on January 18, 2013 at a redemption price equal to the unpaid principal amount of the redeemed notes, together with accrued but unpaid interest up to, but excluding, January 18, 2013..
About GE Capital
GE Capital is one of the world’s largest providers of credit and expertise. For more than 1 million businesses, GE Capital provides financing to purchase, lease and distribute equipment, as well as capital for real estate and corporate acquisitions, refinancings and restructurings. GE Capital is a leader in a number of industries, from airlines, healthcare and energy financing to fleet, franchise and middle market corporate finance. For approximately 80 million consumers, GE Capital offers credit cards and retail sales finance programs. GE Capital is an extension of GE's rich heritage of building and supporting growth, providing customers with insight, knowledge and expertise in addition to financing.
About GEGE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV