Interested in more on Bank of America? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Goldman's shares have now returned 44% year-to-date, following a 46% decline during 2011. The shares are down 22% since the end of 2010.
The shares trade just below their Reported Sept. 30 tangible book value of $129.69, and for 10.1 times the consensus 2013 EPS estimate of $12.68. The consensus 2014 EPS estimate is $14.12.
Staite has a neutral rating on Goldman, with a price target of $120 and estimates that the company will report fourth-quarter operating earnings of $2.97 a share. The analyst is slightly ahead of the consensus, estimating the company will earn $12.70 a share in 2013, followed by EPS of $14.30 in 2014.Staite estimates that Goldman Sachs will be approved by the Fed to increase its stock buybacks significantly, from $4.612 billion in 2012, to $7 billion in 2013 and $8 billion in 2014. GS data by YCharts
Interested in more on Goldman Sachs? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Email. Follow @PhilipvanDoorn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV