BELOIT, Wis., Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Regal Beloit Corporation (NYSE: RBC) announced today that it has completed its previously announced public offering of common stock at a price of $67.00 per share to the public. Regal Beloit also announced that the underwriters in the offering have exercised their option to purchase additional shares to cover over-allotments, resulting in a total sale to the public of 3,162,500 shares of common stock.
Regal Beloit expects to receive net proceeds from the offering of approximately $202.8 million after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated expenses of the offering. Regal Beloit will use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate and working capital purposes, including the potential funding of future acquisitions.
Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. and Piper Jaffray & Co acted as underwriters for the offering. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus and related prospectus supplement, copies of which may be obtained from Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, 777 East Wisconsin Avenue, 28th Floor, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202-5391, or by calling 1-800-792-2473, or from Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, or telephone: 1-800-221-1037, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic copies of the prospectus and the prospectus supplement are available on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov.This press release does not constitute an offer to sell these securities or a solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV