- Revenues of $190.4 million were up 9 percent.
- Operating income was $11.4 million, up from $7.2 million.
- Earnings per share were $0.28, up from $0.20.
- Architectural segment revenues increased 11 percent, with operating income of $5.8 million compared to $0.6 million.
- Backlog was $300.4 million, compared to $299.0 million in the second quarter and $225.1 million in the prior-year period.
- Large-scale optical segment revenues declined 5 percent, with operating income of $6.6 million compared to $7.4 million.
- Cash and short-term investments totaled $75.0 million, compared to $46.4 million.
Apogee Reports Improved FY2013 Third-Quarter Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts