FedFirst Financial Corporation (NASDAQ Capital: FFCO) today announced that the Company has completed its purchase of a total of 315,259 shares of the Company’s common stock, at an average price of $16.03 per share, in connection with its previously announced stock repurchase program, which the Company commenced on November 14, 2012. The Company purchased an additional 30,259 shares over what was originally announced as a result of a larger number of shares becoming available.
FedFirst Financial Corporation is the parent company of First Federal Savings Bank, a community-oriented financial institution operating seven full-service branch locations in southwestern Pennsylvania. First Federal offers a broad array of retail and commercial lending and deposit services and provides commercial and personal insurance services through Exchange Underwriters, Inc., its 80% owned subsidiary.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV