5. SouFun Holdings Ltd. (SFUN): Provides marketing, listing, technology, and information consultancy services to real estate and home furnishing industries in the People’s Republic of China. Market cap at $424.55M, most recent closing price at $22.85. Shares shorted have increased from 2.45M to 2.77M over the last month, an increase which represents about 2.25% of the company’s float of 14.21M shares. Days to cover ratio at 11.67 days.
The stock’s average daily alpha vs. the S&P500 index stands at 1.1% (measured close to close, over the last month). During this period, the longest winning streak lasted 8 days (i.e. the stock’s daily returns outperformed the S&P 500 for 8 consecutive days). The longest losing streak lasted 3 days (i.e. a win streak / losing streak ratio of 2.67).
6. SWS Group, Inc. (SWS): Provides a range of investment and commercial banking, and related financial services to individual, corporate, and institutional investors, as well as broker/dealers, governmental entities, and financial intermediaries in the United States. Market cap at $169.99M, most recent closing price at $5.17. Shares shorted have increased from 589.37K to 910.31K over the last month, an increase which represents about 1.17% of the company’s float of 27.34M shares. Days to cover ratio at 6.62 days. The stock’s average daily alpha vs. the S&P500 index stands at 0.97% (measured close to close, over the last month). During this period, the longest winning streak lasted 4 days (i.e. the stock’s daily returns outperformed the S&P 500 for 4 consecutive days). The longest losing streak lasted 1 day (i.e. a win streak / losing streak ratio of 4.). Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list. More lists and investing ideas on Kapitall Wire. Written by Rebecca Lipman. Price and short data source from Yahoo! Finance, all other data sourced from Finviz. Did you find this list useful as a starting point for your analysis? Do you have a list requests? Leave your comments below and we’ll do our best to deliver.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV