Adding to its impressive list of industry awards, FIS™ (NYSE: FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, today announced it has received three more prestigious industry awards from financial services research giants Celent and Aite Group. These top-tier awards bring the 2012 FIS award count to more than 13 and recognize FIS’ industry-leading positions in several strategic business areas including core banking, commercial treasury, multi-channel delivery, business process outsourcing, prepaid, and credit and debit-based card solutions.
Published in Celent’s Latin America perspective on core banking solution vendors, the XCelent awards recognize best-in-class core platform providers in multiple categories. The XCelent Service Award for FIS’ Profile ® and Systematics ™ core platforms recognize the company’s wide array of implementation and support services including:
- Post-implementation management consulting
- Continuous system monitoring tailored to the individual needs of bank clients
- Large number of certified professionals for both core platforms
Systematics is also a winner of 2012’s XCelent Customer Base Award due to its wide geographic reach and large-weighted asset size of the platform’s customer base.
Aite Group’s November 2012 report profiling U.S. cash management vendors evaluates the offerings of eight leading financial technology vendors in the areas of usability, scalability, innovation, mobile functionality and global capabilities. Winner of the Tightest Integration award, FIS was recognized for its:
- Breadth of its cash management product portfolio including Business eBanking, Corporate eBanking, FIS Global Funds Transfer Web and Mobile Business Banking
- Integration across solutions of services ranging from remote deposit capture to account analysis
- Strong reporting and analytics tools for business customers
- Training and educational resources to enable bank clients to drive adoption and cross-sell
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts