KBR Inc. (NYSE:KBR) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a 60% increase in the quarterly cash dividend to $0.08 per share, payable on April 15, 2013 to shareholders of record as of March 15, 2013.
In 2012, the company's dividend for the comparable period was $0.05, paid on April 15, 2012.
“KBR’s 60% dividend increase reflects our continued confidence in the company’s ability to generate strong cash flow in the future and the company’s commitment to efficiently return cash to shareholders,” said Bill Utt, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer.
KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets. For more information, visit www.kbr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV