Paper-Gold Shell Game Exposed
It is their multi-billion dollar, ultra-leveraged short positions threatened with being blown out of the water should gold ever be allowed to rise to its fair market value (vs. the banksters' debauched fiat-currencies). And so we see the Western Corporate Media offering us "solutions" for what it continues to hilariously characterize as India's problem.
Only a week ago, some Western "front" group suggested gold-confiscation in India as a banker trial-balloon. However, as I pointed out in that same, previous commentary; proposing to loot the gold from India's religious temples was not a promising avenue for the banker crime syndicate to pursue.
So, today, we see the bankers falling back on their 2,000 year-old solution for dealing with a gold deficit: start issuing "paper gold." The absurdity here is that this is nothing less than an implicit confession of fraud on the part of many/most of the floggers of "paper gold."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV