- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell , who sat down for an exclusive SiriusXM Town Hall with SiriusXM listeners
- Super Bowl winning NY Giants QB Eli Manning , coach Tom Coughlin and owner John Mara ; star NFL rookies Robert Griffin III and Andrew Luck ; and New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees
- Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson , the NFL's leading rusher in 2012, who was interviewed by SiriusXM NFL Radio host and 2006 NFL MVP LaDainian Tomlinson
- MLB Commissioner Bud Selig 's interview with MLB Network Radio hosts Cal Ripken Jr. and Bill Ripken at the MLB All-Star Game.
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Brad Keselowski ; Daytona 500 winner Matt Kenseth ; Indy 500 Champion Dario Franchitti ; and NASCAR's most popular driver, Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Notre Dame head football coach Brian Kelly ; Texas A&M QB and Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel ; Alabama QB A.J. McCarron ; Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer ; Kentucky Men's Basketball coach John Calipari ; and legendary former UConn coach Jim Calhoun , who retired after 40 years as a head coach and three National Championships
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer ; World #1 ranked golfer Rory McIlroy ; Masters Champion Bubba Watson ; US Open Champion Webb Simpson; Ryder Cup star Ian Poulter ; and World #3 Tiger Woods
- LA Kings goalie and Conn Smythe Trophy Winner Jonathan Quick
- US Women's Soccer Team goalkeeper and Olympic gold medallist Hope Solo
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie , who joined Chris "Mad Dog" Russo to discuss the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
SiriusXM To Launch Special Pop Up Channel To Review The 2012 Year In Sports
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.