Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Dec. 18
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
the first real sign Mayans are correct "@ppearlman: Is it a coincidence the world is scheduled to end the day after $RIMM reports earnings?"— howardlindzon (@howardlindzon) December 18, 2012
Plan B. The "B" stands for Backhand, which Obama is winding up now for the return shot.— Ivan the K (@IvanTheK) December 18, 2012
This fiscal tiff over the fiscal cliff needs to be resolved with fiscal tariffs on fiscal spliffs.— Jerry Khachoyan(@TheArmoTrader) December 18, 2012
So technically, grandma will get less money to live on -- White House says CPI adjustment to Social Security is "technical"— Pedro da Costa (@pdacosta) December 18, 2012
Long day's journey into Knight. $KCG up 1.2% on more chatter about bids. Meh. Like fiscal cliff, wake me when there's an actual deal. #bored— Paul R. La Monica (@LaMonicaBuzz) December 18, 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV