FORT WASHINGTON, Pa.,
Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Nutrisystem (NASDAQ: NTRI), a leading provider of healthy weight management products and services, is introducing two-dozen new and improved menu items for its SUCCESS program this December. From comfort food favorites like Chicken Pot Pie to internationally influenced entrees like Spicy Kung Pao Noodle, Nutrisystem's new menu items reflect the company's commitment to nutritional science and listening to its customers' feedback.
"There is no silver bullet when it comes to losing weight, the best plan is the one you can stick with," says
, a registered dietitian and member of Nutrisystem's Research & Development team. "We are focused on three components when it comes to our menu – quality nutrition, great taste and variety. Delivering all three increases our customers' odds of successfully losing weight by helping them eat healthy, fight cravings and manage hunger while still eating the foods they enjoy – just healthier versions of those foods in the right amount."
uses science to solve the complex issue of weight loss and maintenance. The Company's programs are based on low Glycemic Index eating, delivering high protein, high fiber and smart carbs for sustained energy and satiety that will keep dieters feeling full throughout the day.
There are literally hundreds of Nutrisystem
combinations, including delicious frozen dishes as well as the convenience of pantry-ready choices, which are easily storable and transportable for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and dessert in the office or on the road. Nutrisystem also offers tailored plans for women, men, seniors, teens and vegetarians as well as the Nutrisystem® D® program, specifically designed for people with diabetes, as well as for those who are at risk for diabetes.
New and improved items available this December include both pantry-ready and frozen meals as well as snacks:
- Dinners: Chicken Pot Pie, Tuna Casserole, Risotto, Roast Beef & Mashed Potato, Stuffed Chicken Breast/Mushroom, Turkey Medallion & Mashed Potato, Margherita Pizza, Chicken Primavera, Chicken Enchilada
- Lunches: Spicy Kung Pao Noodle, Chicken Parmesan Melt, Southwest Fiesta Melt
- Breakfasts: Cinnamon Streusel Muffin, Stuffed Egg, Cheese & Canadian Bacon in Biscuit, Turkey Sausage & Egg Roll
- Desserts/Snacks: Cheesecake Bar, Chocolatey Pretzel Bar, Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookie, Chocolate Flavored Pretzels, Stuffed Apple Pie, Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips, White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Also being rolled out in December are new formulations of some customer favorites like Stuffed Shells, Salisbury Steak and Ravioli Formaggio.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts