FOX News Channel (FNC) will present a special New Year’s Eve program, All American New Year , on December 31, 2012 from 11PM – 12:30AM/ET. Hosts Bill Hemmer and Megyn Kelly will ring in 2013 live from Times Square in New York City and will be joined by FNC’s Kimberly Guilfoyle, Greg Gutfeld, Anna Kooiman and Maria Molina.
The live program will also include exclusive performances from four-time Grammy winner Pat Benatar, classical vocalist Sarah Brightman, and the cast of the Tony Award-winning Broadway musical Million Dollar Quartet. Viewers will be encouraged to participate in the program by texting individual holiday messages which will appear on a special screen ticker throughout the duration of the special.
Additionally, foxnews.com will host a New Year’s Eve event page that will provide users with access to multiple live video streams and highlight all content related to the occasion, including the biggest moments of 2013. Viewers can log on at: http://live.foxnews.comm/aanye.
FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service
dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business
news. A top five cable network, FNC has been the most watched news
channel in the country for more than ten years and according to Public
Policy Polling, is the most trusted television news source in the
country. Owned by News Corp., FNC is available in more than 90 million
homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top
ten programs in the genre.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV