WASHINGTON, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- tw telecom (NASDAQ: TWTC), a leading provider of managed services including Business Ethernet, converged and IP VPN solutions for enterprises throughout the U.S., today announced an expansion of its fiber network into Montgomery County, Maryland. Businesses throughout the area will now be able to utilize tw telecom's industry-leading network solutions. tw telecom currently operates communications networks in Northern Virginia, Baltimore and D.C., as well as in 75 markets across the country.
Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce is pleased to welcome
tw telecom to
Montgomery County!" said
Georgette Godwin, President and CEO, Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce. "
tw telecom is a provider of fiber-based voice, data and Internet services to clients throughout the U.S., and we are pleased to have them as a part of our business community."
tw telecom's network extension adds tremendous value to Montgomery County businesses and is a key component in attracting new businesses into this region.
" Montgomery County businesses will now be able to join thousands of other businesses across the country in accessing tw telecom's industry-leading Business Ethernet, including our Intelligent Network services such as Enhanced Management and Dynamic Capacity," said Chris Oberg, tw telecom's vice president in the Washington, D.C. area. "This network extension and capabilities will give them unprecedented real-time visibility, control and flexibility of their network to become more efficient in serving their customers and in growing their businesses."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV