MAUMEE, Ohio, Dec.18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dana Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN) announced today it will participate in the Deutsche Bank 2013 Global Auto Industry Conference on Jan. 15, 2013, in Detroit, Mich. Dana's President and Chief Executive Officer, Roger Wood, and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Bill Quigley, will provide a brief overview of the company and answer questions for approximately 40 minutes, beginning at 3:05 p.m. EST.
Information on accessing the webcast will be posted to Dana's Investor website ( www.dana.com/investors) prior to the event.
About Dana Holding CorporationDana is a world-leading supplier of driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of passenger, commercial, and off-highway vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. The company's global network of engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities provides original-equipment and aftermarket customers with local product and service support. Based in Maumee, Ohio, Dana employs approximately 24,500 people in 27 countries and reported 2011 sales of $7.6 billion. For more information, please visit www.dana.com.
SOURCE Dana Holding Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV