SKIPPACK, Pa., Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The GeoTeam at GeoInvesting, LLC was able to visit the facilities at Cleantech Solutions (Nasdaq: CLNT), after which it gleaned some important information regarding the company's operations and growth.
Cleantech wowed investors with what appeared to be home run financial results for its third quarter ending September 30, 2012. Reported sales increased 48.5% to $17.3 million and EPS increased 91% to $0.88. CLNT attracted our attention after a bearish November 21, 2012 article was published on Seeking Alpha titled "A Troubling Visit to Cleantech Solutions."
Following these developments and dramatic volatility in CLNT's shares, we decided to visit CLNT for a firsthand glimpse of the company's operations. During this visit, we were able to cross check some of the company's recent claims, so our initial due diligence confirms that a good deal of information disclosed in the CLNT's SEC documents holds some credence.Please see entire report here at Seeking Alpha To receive exclusive notice of detailed reports like these as well as garner access to a wealth of other features at GeoInvesting.com, subscribe to our Premium Service and become part of our investment community. GeoInvesting looks forward to sharing its extensive experience with you with respect to due diligence and research on micro-cap U.S growth stocks, as well as U.S. listed Chinese companies. GeoInvesting Contacts: Dan David, Vice PresidentPh. 484-991-8426Web site: http://www.geoinvesting.com/ SOURCE GeoInvesting.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV