CHICAGO, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- United Airlines will begin daily nonstop service between its hub at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport and Monterrey, Mexico, on Dec. 19, 2012. The same day, United will begin daily service between its Washington/ Dulles International Airport hub and San Salvador International Airport in El Salvador.
"These new routes connect major business and cultural destinations in the U.S. and Latin America," said Milagros Uriarte, United's Director, Latin America Onshore & Caribbean Sales. "They strengthen United's Latin American route network and provide our customers from the U.S. and Latin America increased travel options whether they're traveling to conduct business or visit friends and family."
Chicago O'Hare to Monterrey
Flight UA6276 will depart Chicago at 8:50 a.m., arriving in Monterrey at 12:20 p.m. The return flight, UA6277, will depart Monterrey at 12:55 p.m., arriving in Chicago at 4:25 p.m. (all times local).The new Chicago-Monterrey United Express flight will operate using Canadair CRJ700 regional jet aircraft with 66 seats – six in first class, 28 in Economy Plus and 32 in economy. United offers service to 28 Mexican destinations -- more than any other airline from the U.S. The airline also serves Monterrey seven times daily from its Houston hub. From Chicago, United offers nonstop daily service to Mexico City. Washington, D.C. ( Dulles) to San Salvador Flight UA1660 will depart Washington at 8:59 a.m., arriving in San Salvador at 12:45 p.m. The return flight, UA1716, will depart San Salvador at 1:35 p.m., arriving in Washington at 6:54 p.m. (all times local). The flight will operate with Boeing 737-800 aircraft with 154 seats – 16 in first class, 48 in Economy Plus and 90 in economy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV