The seventh graph and media contact information have been replaced.
The corrected release reads:
NEW LEADERSHIP AT H+K OTTAWA
From intern to general manager, Jackie King takes the helmMike Coates, chairman and CEO of Hill+Knowlton Strategies Canada (H+K), the country’s No. 1-rated public relations and public affairs firm, announces the promotion of one of the company’s best success stories, Jackie King. Jackie has been promoted to general manager, Ottawa, overseeing its public affairs, communications, public engagement and procurement groups, and now joins the firm’s national senior management team. She will continue as the Canadian lead for the global change and internal communications practice group, an area of expertise that she has grown into one of the firm’s national specialties. “Jackie represents the best of H+K, and what is possible for those who personify commitment and conviction,” says Goldy Hyder, president of H+K Canada. “Her tireless and selfless efforts on behalf of both her colleagues and her clients made her the natural choice to become Ottawa’s general manager.” Jackie started her H+K career nearly 15 years ago as an intern after completing a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Carleton University and an honours diploma in public relations from Algonquin College. Her proven skills and knack for all facets of PR and corporate communications earned her progressive promotions. In 2008, Jackie started managing the communications group in the Ottawa office and has helped it become the Ottawa region’s largest communications consultancy, integrated with national accounts across the H+K network. “The journey from intern to general manager is a long and difficult one – not for the faint of heart, nor those lacking in spirit. Jackie has earned the trust and confidence of everyone in Ottawa through the excellence of her example. I could not have hoped or asked for a better successor,” adds Hyder.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV