MasterCard and the PGA TOUR today announced an extension of their marketing relationship through 2016. The continued relationship will focus on further providing MasterCard cardholders unique golf experiences, privileged access to top PGA TOUR tournaments and properties, as well as golf-related savings and offers.
MasterCard has been a sponsor of the PGA TOUR and Champions Tour since 1995 and presenting sponsor of the Arnold Palmer Invitational Presented by MasterCard since 2004.
“Golf is a passion point for many of our cardholders,” said Chris McWilton, President, U.S. Markets, MasterCard. “The TOUR has helped us to provide our cardholders with golf experiences and access that bring them closer to the game in a truly unique manner. By aligning our brand with the things that matter most to our cardholders, we’re able to deliver on our brand promise and ultimately further cardholder loyalty.”
Enhanced Cardholder ExperienceWith the relationship renewal, MasterCard will expand TOUR-related cardholder benefits at key PGA TOUR tournaments and courses, as well as introduce new programs at select tournaments. This includes:
- Best Seats in the House – MasterCard cardholders will have the opportunity to “text to win” for upgraded hospitality on competition day at the vast majority of PGA TOUR events.
- Tournament Advantage – A selection of top tournaments will offer cardholders special grounds ticket purchase opportunities, as well as on-site savings at concession and merchandise venues.
- Priceless Lessons – Cardholders will be provided a unique opportunity to “text to win” a one-time, 20-minute putting lesson with a PGA TOUR player at several different tournaments throughout the season.
- TPC Member for a Day – A popular program that gives all MasterCard cardholders access to play at private TPC facilities in a single-day outing.
- Preferred Benefits – MasterCard World and World Elite cardholders receive preferred access as well as golf and merchandising savings across the vast majority of TPC facilities.
- Course to Yourself – MasterCard World and World Elite cardholders can reserve the first tee time of the day, any one day at resort destination TPC courses.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts