Pfizer Inc. invites investors and the general public to view and listen to a webcast of a conference call with investment analysts at 10 a.m. EST on Tuesday, January 29, 2013. The purpose of the call is to provide an update on Pfizer’s results, as reflected in the company’s Fourth Quarter 2012 Performance Report, to be issued that morning.
To view and listen to the webcast and view the Performance Report, visit our web site at www.pfizer.com and click on the “Pfizer Quarterly Corporate Performance – Fourth Quarter 2012” link in the Investor Presentations section located on the lower right-hand corner of that page. Information on accessing and pre-registering for the webcast will be available at www.pfizer.com beginning today. Participants are advised to pre-register in advance of the conference call.
You can also listen to the conference call by dialing either (866) 246-2545 in the United States and Canada or (706) 634-2365 outside of the United States and Canada. The password is “Fourth Quarter Earnings”.
will be able to view and listen to an archived copy of the webcast of
the conference call.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV