HOLLYWOOD, Fla. and MIAMI, Dec. 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HEICO CORPORATION (NYSE:HEI.A) (NYSE:HEI) today announced that its Annual Shareholders' Meeting will be held on March 22, 2013. Shareholders of record at the close of business on January 18, 2013 will be entitled to vote at the meeting.
HEICO Corporation is engaged primarily in certain niche segments of the aviation, defense, space, medical, telecommunications and electronics industries through its Hollywood, FL-based Flight Support Group and its Miami, FL-based Electronic Technologies Group. HEICO's customers include a majority of the world's airlines and overhaul shops as well as numerous defense and space contractors and military agencies worldwide in addition to medical, telecommunications and electronics equipment manufacturers. For more information about HEICO, please visit our website at http://www.heico.com .
CONTACT: Thomas S. Irwin (954) 987-4000 ext. 7560 Carlos L. Macau (954) 987-4000 ext. 7570
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV