Citizens Republic Bancorp Modifies Prior Announcement Regarding Resumption Of Payments On Trust Preferred Securities
FLINT, Mich., Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Citizens Republic Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRBC) announced today that it was modifying its December 11 announcement regarding the resumption of payments on its 7.50% junior subordinated debentures due September 2066 and related trust preferred securities (NYSE: CTZ-PrA).
The previous announcement stated that the deferred payments would be paid on December 27, 2012 to holders of record on December 19, 2012. Due to certain terms of the underlying trust preferred documentation, the company regrettably is not permitted to pay the deferred payments (currently totaling approximately $12 million) until March 15, 2013. Therefore, the previously disclosed record date of December 19, 2012 that was declared is null and void. Citizens intends to pay the deferred payments on March 15, 2013 to holders of record as of a new record date in March 2013, to be determined in accordance with the underlying trust preferred documentation. Citizens also intends to resume the regular quarterly interest payment schedule on that date.
Any inquiries should be forwarded to the Company to the attention of Kristine Brenner at (810) 257-2506 or email@example.com.Corporate Profile Citizens Republic Bancorp, Inc. is a diversified financial services company providing a wide range of commercial, consumer, mortgage banking, trust and financial planning services to a broad client base. Citizens serves communities in Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin with 219 offices and 249 ATMs. Citizens is the largest bank holding company headquartered in Michigan with roots dating back to 1871 and is the 57th largest bank holding company headquartered in the United States. More information about Citizens is available at www.citizensbanking.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV