NASSAU, The Bahamas, Dec. 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Steiner Leisure Limited (Nasdaq:STNR) today announced the resignations of Joseph Acebal and Richard Mikles, the Co-Chief Executive Officers of the company's Ideal Image Development, Inc. subsidiary, effective January 15, 2013. Steiner Leisure is pleased to announce that, effective today, Bruce Fabel will join the company to serve as President of Ideal Image. Messrs. Acebal and Mikles have graciously offered to be available to provide advice to Mr. Fabel and to Leonard Fluxman, President and Chief Executive Officer of the company, with respect to the operations of Ideal Image after January 15, 2013, in order to help facilitate a smooth transition of Ideal Image's leadership.
Mr. Fabel has had many years of experience in various segments of the consumer space, including with respect to brand management and franchising with well-known and highly respected global brands, including Warner Brothers Studios, Nike Inc., Calvin Klein and GameWorks.
Mr. Fluxman said, "We appreciate all the efforts of Joe Acebal and Rick Mikles in helping Ideal Image become an important part of Steiner's business and we wish them success in their future endeavors." Mr. Fluxman continued, "We are very excited about having Bruce join us as we continue to integrate and expand our network of Ideal Image locations. We have known Bruce for a number of years and have always been very impressed with his background of brand-building at the domestic and international levels for entities that are household names, as well as the expertise he has accumulated with multi-unit retail brands. We believe that his experience in fostering the success of these companies makes him a particularly great fit for Ideal Image as we continue to grow the laser hair removal portion of our business and we look forward to working with him as a member of our management team."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV