Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) will issue a press release reporting its first quarter fiscal year 2013 financial results at approximately 7:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, January 18, 2013. An investor conference call and simultaneous webcast to review the financial results will follow at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The conference call will be conducted by Rockwell Collins Chairman and CEO Clay Jones and Senior Vice President and CFO Patrick Allen. Individuals may listen to the call on the Internet at www.rockwellcollins.com. Listeners are encouraged to access the Investor Relations area of the company web site at least 15 minutes prior to the call to download and install any necessary software. The call will be available for replay on the Internet at www.rockwellcollins.com through Monday, March 18, 2013.
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) is a pioneer in the development and deployment of innovative communication and aviation electronic solutions for both commercial and government applications. Our expertise in flight deck avionics, cabin electronics, mission communications, information management, and simulation and training is delivered by 19,000 employees, and a global service and support network that crosses 27 countries. To find out more, please visit www.rockwellcollins.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV