Chicken doesn’t get a lot of attention during the holidays. At a time of year when turkeys, partridges and French hens are top of mind, chickens are often the forgotten bird. Leave it to Jack in the Box® restaurants to buck tradition with a chicken-lovers promotion that features its popular Chicken Nuggets. For a limited time beginning today, Jack in the Box is offering 20 Chicken Nuggets for just $4.99, plus tax.
“Chicken Nuggets are a recent addition to our new Value Menu, so this is a great opportunity for guests to enjoy our breaded, all-white-meat chicken and compare the quality of our nuggets to our competition,” said Peter Tremblay, Division Vice President of Menu for Jack in the Box. “With a 20-piece order available for just $4.99, this is also a great opportunity to share our Chicken Nuggets with family and friends.”
The new Value Menu at Jack in the Box includes a 5-piece serving of Chicken Nuggets, 2 of Jack’s iconic tacos, a Jr. Jack Hamburger, 16-oz. drink and fries, with a la carte prices generally ranging from $1 to $1.29, plus tax, at participating restaurants.
[ Note to media: Jack in the Box restaurants in Cincinnati, Bakersfield, Spokane and St. Louis are not participating in this promotion. Visit the online press room at jackinthebox.com for a high-res image of the Chicken Nuggets.]About Jack in the Box Inc. Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK), based in San Diego, is a restaurant company that operates and franchises Jack in the Box® restaurants, one of the nation’s largest hamburger chains, with more than 2,200 restaurants in 21 states. Additionally, through a wholly owned subsidiary, the company operates and franchises Qdoba Mexican Grill®, a leader in fast-casual dining, with more than 600 restaurants in 44 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. For more information on Jack in the Box and Qdoba, including franchising opportunities, visit www.jackinthebox.com or www.qdoba.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV