WALLDORF, Germany, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced the latest version of the SAP® BusinessObjects™ Mobile mobile app. The newest release allows users to visualize, explore, collaborate from within the app and share business performance through personalized and simple views in a secure environment designed natively for iPad.
"Mobile business intelligence, through both societal and technological changes, has become mainstreamed," said Howard Dresner, chief research officer, Dresner Advisory Services. "Recent research has identified mobile BI as a significant priority for business users on the go, second only to email and personal information systems, such as contacts and calendars. Additionally, we are seeing the significance of access to BI on mobile devices continue to grow into a market where it is becoming not just a nice to have, but a need to have."Updates to SAP BusinessObjects Mobile allow for:
- Highly interactive dashboard capabilities, including native iPad gestures, such as the ability to pinch, zoom, share and collaborate.
- One mobile app for all BI content, including SAP® BusinessObjects™ Web Intelligence® software, SAP® BusinessObjects™ Dashboards software, SAP® Crystal Reports® software and SAP® BusinessObjects™ Design Studio.
- Powerful and consistent functionality, including geo-spatial and location analytics, text annotation, such as draw, crop or blurring of sensitive numbers, as well as online and offline use and integration with the SAP® BusinessObjects™ Business Intelligence platform and SAP® Mobile Platform
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV