WALLDORF, Germany, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced the latest version of the SAP® BusinessObjects™ Mobile mobile app. The newest release allows users to visualize, explore, collaborate from within the app and share business performance through personalized and simple views in a secure environment designed natively for iPad.
"Mobile business intelligence, through both societal and technological changes, has become mainstreamed," said Howard Dresner, chief research officer, Dresner Advisory Services. "Recent research has identified mobile BI as a significant priority for business users on the go, second only to email and personal information systems, such as contacts and calendars. Additionally, we are seeing the significance of access to BI on mobile devices continue to grow into a market where it is becoming not just a nice to have, but a need to have."Updates to SAP BusinessObjects Mobile allow for:
- Highly interactive dashboard capabilities, including native iPad gestures, such as the ability to pinch, zoom, share and collaborate.
- One mobile app for all BI content, including SAP® BusinessObjects™ Web Intelligence® software, SAP® BusinessObjects™ Dashboards software, SAP® Crystal Reports® software and SAP® BusinessObjects™ Design Studio.
- Powerful and consistent functionality, including geo-spatial and location analytics, text annotation, such as draw, crop or blurring of sensitive numbers, as well as online and offline use and integration with the SAP® BusinessObjects™ Business Intelligence platform and SAP® Mobile Platform
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts