This year marked the 23rd anniversary of Global Custodian’s Agent Bank in Major Markets Survey, which measures client perceptions of the quality of the clearing and settlement and asset servicing duties of agent banks. Citi is proud to announce outstanding achievements again in this year’s survey, which continue to showcase our commitment to creating an industry-leading product and service offering to our clients worldwide.
Highlights of Citi’s performance in the survey:
- Citi remains the only player to achieve Top Rated status in the Global category for both Leading and Cross-Border/Non-Affiliated (CB/NA) clients.
- Citi retained Top Rating for the regional categories for Asia/Australasia and Western Europe and Commended for North America.
- Out of the 21 markets rated in the survey globally, Citi was awarded Top Rated in 16 markets, earning the total of 28 Top Rated rankings in the Cross-Border / Non-Affiliated or Leading Client categories. These are the highest number of Top Rated rankings in comparison to all providers participating in the survey.
- Setting a record in Greece, Citi has again been awarded Top Rated for all clients participating in the 2012 survey, achieving this prestigious status for the 14 th consecutive years running.
“We would like to thank all our clients for their continued support and valuable contribution in this survey,” said Lee Waite, Global Head of Direct Custody and Clearing, Citi. “In a challenging business environment, our clients’ ongoing participation allows us to gain a deeper understanding of your perceptions and satisfaction with the quality of our people, technology and services as benchmarked against the industry. We are extremely grateful for the time taken to complete this survey.”
For the full results and further information, please refer to Global Custodian’s Press Release: http://home.globalcustodian.com/pressreleaseshow.do?id=99. For additional information about Citi's award-winning solutions, please visit: www.transactionservices.citi.com.Through its Securities and Fund Services business, Citi’s industry-focused experts provide institutional investors worldwide with tailored solutions delivered through proven global platforms that feature modular, open architecture. With $12.8 trillion of assets under custody and the industry’s largest proprietary network, clients can leverage Citi’s local market expertise and global reach to extract value across the entire investment value chain.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV