- Citi remains the only player to achieve Top Rated status in the Global category for both Leading and Cross-Border/Non-Affiliated (CB/NA) clients.
- Citi retained Top Rating for the regional categories for Asia/Australasia and Western Europe and Commended for North America.
- Out of the 21 markets rated in the survey globally, Citi was awarded Top Rated in 16 markets, earning the total of 28 Top Rated rankings in the Cross-Border / Non-Affiliated or Leading Client categories. These are the highest number of Top Rated rankings in comparison to all providers participating in the survey.
- Setting a record in Greece, Citi has again been awarded Top Rated for all clients participating in the 2012 survey, achieving this prestigious status for the 14 th consecutive years running.
Citi Awarded Highest Number Of Top Ratings In Latest Global Custodian Major Markets Agent Bank Survey
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.