AOL Canada announces today the following new additions to its Quebec team, based in Montreal, to drive advertising revenues against the growth of Le Huffington Post Québec and to capitalize on increasing demand for French language inventory through its industry leading ad network, Advertising.com.
- Jean-Sébastien Tremblay, Sr Account Executive
- Sabrina Antenucci, Account Manager
- Christian Duperron, News Editor, Le Huffington Post Québec
- Khatir Soltani, Senior Director, Advertising.com Publisher Services
Since launch in February 2012, unique visitors to Le Huffington Post Québec have grown more than 201%. The sites’ highly unduplicated audience is very engaged, spending close to 15 minutes on the site per visitor and loyal, visiting close to 5 times per month. AOL’s ad network, Advertising.com, is the second largest network in the country and reaches more than 24 million Canadians or more than 86% of online Canadians each month*.
Jean-Sébastien Tremblay, named senior account executive, was previously at Evolve Media Canada as the Director of Sales & French Publishers Business Development and at Canoe (Quebecor Media), Astral Media Inc. and Météomédia.com. Tremblay will be responsible for selling Le Huffington Post Québec, AOL Canada and Advertising.com display, premium formats and video inventory across three screens, desktop, tablet and mobile.
Sabrina Antenucci has taken the role as account manager, overseeing campaign delivery and client relations. Antenucci has extensive experience in the industry from the agency, publisher and network sides, applying her vast array of strategic and operational skills to delight clients in every way possible. She has held previous roles at Gorilla Nation, Yellow Pages Group, Sympatico and Media Experts. She has built solid relationships with our agency partners in Quebec and will be a valuable member of the sales organization during this great time of growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV