Brian Sozzi, contributor to TheStreet and Chief Equities Analyst at NBG Productions:
"Forearm to throat, Apple shares stand to be higher on Jan. 1, 2014, than they are today, even though its product pipeline is being skewed toward evolutionary rather than revolutionary. In turn, Apple will win from its reputation among consumers, which should create strong global volume, plus a lower cost base."
"However, I want to rock out in 2013 by seeking a company that has guided to a new product or service that could be surprisingly influential on profits, with the Street caring little in the present. One such name is Take-Two Interactive (TTWO), which trades at five times forward earnings in front of a major launch of a new iteration of its Grand Theft Auto title. Additionally, I have been quite pleased by the strength of the company's catalog business. The company could also see further benefit from a smaller rival, THQI (THQ), being forced to close up shop due to financial troubles."
Timothy Collins, RealMoney contributor:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV