Updated from Dec. 17 to include comments from CEO Elisabeth DeMarse.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The divergent fortunes of Twitter and Research In Motion (RIMM), Apple's (AAPL) incremental changes and President Barack Obama's biggest year ever top TheStreet's predictions for 2013, made by staff and contributors.
Events next year may not be as easy to foresee as who wins the election (we were right on that one) because the workings of the economy, markets, technology and politics are more complex than they used to be.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV