8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT), provider of innovative cloud communications and computing solutions, today announced that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Bryan Martin and Chief Financial Officer Dan Weirich will present at the Citi 2013 Global Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference on January 7 at 1:30 pm. The three-day conference is being held at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas.
The presentation will be webcast and may be accessed via the company website at http://investors.8x8.com. A replay will be available on the website following the presentation. For automatic “e-mail alerts” regarding 8x8 news, events, and new investor materials on the website, investors can subscribe at http://investors.8x8.com/alerts.cfm.
8x8 Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT) empowers business conversations for more than 30,000 small and medium sized businesses with cloud communications services that include hosted PBX telephony, unified communications, contact center and video conferencing solutions. Recognized in the “Leaders” quadrant of Gartner’s 2012 Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service, 8x8 has been delivering business communications services since 2004 and has garnered a reputation for technical excellence and outstanding reliability. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or connect with 8x8 on Facebook and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV