“Our mission at Splunk is to lower the barriers for organizations to gain operational intelligence from machine data,” said Paul Sanford, general manager of developer platform, Splunk. “We want to empower developers to build big data applications on the Splunk platform and to understand that you don’t need large-scale development efforts to get big value. That’s a key driver behind the development of these SDKs, helping developers quickly get started with Splunk software, leveraging their existing language skills and driving rapid time to value.”
“Building a developer community around a software platform requires a strong commitment to a low barrier to entry. This applies to every step of the adoption process, from download to documentation to development. Splunk's focus on SDKs for some of the most popular programming languages, with underlying REST-based APIs, supports its commitment to enabling software developers to easily build applications,” said Donnie Berkholz, Ph.D., IT industry analyst, RedMonk.
- Integrate Splunk Data with Other Applications: Discover a higher level of operational intelligence by letting developers create applications to index, search, visualize and analyze data using Splunk software and any other application.
- Quickly Build Big Data Applications: Build enterprise-grade applications in days instead of months, delivering rapid time-to-value for application development.
- Deliver a Familiar Development Experience: Eliminate the learning curve and develop with standard programming languages and tools.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts