Motorola Solutions Inc. (NYSE: MSI) was awarded the 2012 North America City Surveillance Partner of the Year by Axis Communications, the world leader in network video surveillance, during the seventh annual Axis Channel Convergence Conference (ACCC) held in Chicago. Motorola received the honor for its commitment to providing real-time video intelligence (RTVI) for public safety agencies. The award specifically mentions Motorola’s city surveillance technology in and around the city of Chicago.
Motorola’s deep domain expertise in public safety allows for a community’s video solution to grow from specifically selected areas where video is a proven deterrent to “safe corridor” implementations for broader city-wide coverage. In addition to Chicago, Motorola has implemented video solution projects in cities across the country including Los Angeles, Atlanta and Cleveland, as well as projects around the world. Motorola’s advanced video solutions give first responders a real-time, 24/7 visual of their communities. Cameras are positioned in strategic locations throughout the city to provide video back to a command center.
- Motorola’s video solutions offerings include city-wide surveillance, public/private video partnerships, mobile video command centers and streaming video utilizing handheld and other smart devices of police, fire and other public safety personnel.
- Motorola is a Global Systems Integrator in the Axis Channel Partner Program, designed to help channel partners capitalize on Axis’ market leadership in the fast-growing network video surveillance industry.
- ACCC is an annual gathering of Axis’ top distributor, systems integrator, software development and strategic infrastructure partners throughout North America.
SUPPORTING QUOTESScott Dunn, director, Business Development, Axis Communications, Inc. “We are pleased to be working with a world-class organization such as Motorola Solutions in the city surveillance space, a segment where high-quality, reliable IP video is absolutely critical for law enforcement and government agencies. Their expertise and experience working with law enforcement uniquely positions them as a partner that can deliver Axis’ solutions to provide a safer city environment for everyone.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts