The Basic version of Cubby includes:
- 5GB free cloud storage, with the option to earn extra storage by referring others who create a Cubby account
- Access to files anywhere from virtually any device via Cubby's free desktop, web and mobile apps (includes Windows-based PCs, Macs, Android devices, iPads and iPhones), including the ability to sync files across multiple devices using the cloud
- The flexibility to make any folder a 'cubby' – and make as many cubbies as desired
- Multiple ways to share files and collaborate with others. Content can be shared with others by inviting them into a cubby, which lets both parties see, work with, and sync content; or it can be shared through simple read-only links to files and cubbies, an option that provides quick sharing even with people who don't have a Cubby account
Cubby Pro yearly subscriptions start at $6.99/month per user (prepaid annually) and include:
- 100GB of cloud storage per user. Cubby Pro users start with 100GB per user and can simply add users and additional space as desired. In multiuser accounts, this additional space is shared between users, making it a perfect option for team collaboration (e.g. a 2 user pro account costs $13.98 per month billed annually and comes with 200GB of cloud storage that can be shared between the users). Cubby Pro accounts with multiple users can also be upgraded to add more individual space or shared space, as desired.
- Syncing of information across devices with or without cloud data storage. Cubby Pro's distinct DirectSync mode provides the ability to sync an unlimited amount of information across computers (PCs and Macs) without ever having to store your data in the cloud. DirectSync can be used individually or collaboratively with any other Cubby Pro user to share small collections of files or even terabytes of content across devices.
- Optional added control and security over sensitive information with Cubby Locks. Both the Basic and Pro versions of Cubby have been architected from the ground up to be highly secure. Cubby is built on LogMeIn's own cloud data sync and storage service – not hosted on a third party cloud data platform – and takes advantage of the same online-banking-level encryption capabilities used in LogMeIn's connectivity offerings (like LogMeIn Free and Pro, LogMeIn Rescue and join.me). With Cubby Locks, users of Cubby Pro gain additional control over access to their most sensitive information, from prompting password requirements to taking ownership of their encryption keys.
Additional info and background on Cubby:
- Introducing Cubby: LogMeIn Previews New Cloud Sharing Service, 'Cubby'
- Share the love, earn extra storage: Cubby Referral Rewards: Getting more free space in the cloud just got easier
- Cubby goes into open beta: A new Cubby Milestone – Open beta
- Additional Cubby Blog posts: blog.cubby.com
About LogMeIn, Inc.LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM) provides essential cloud and mobile services to individuals, businesses, and IT organizations for remote access, collaboration, customer care, and remote IT management. These services are used by millions of people to quickly, simply and securely connect over 150 million internet-enabled devices across the globe — computers, smartphones, iPad™ and Android™ tablets, and digital displays. LogMeIn is based in Woburn, Massachusetts, USA, with offices in Australia, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, and the UK. The LogMeIn, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6574 LogMeIn and Cubby are trademarks of LogMeIn in the U.S. and other countries. iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., and Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries around the world.
CONTACT: Craig VerColen LogMeIn +1-781-897-0696 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV