WOBURN, Mass., Dec. 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LogMeIn Inc. (Nasdaq:LOGM) is announcing the pricing and details for Cubby, the company's new cloud sync and storage service, including a premium version (Cubby Pro), as well as a free version (Cubby Basic). Cubby, a simple, secure cloud service for sharing files across devices and with other people, is currently in beta and is anticipated to be generally available in early 2013.
Cubby Pro features LogMeIn's distinct DirectSync™ capability for unlimited peer-to-peer syncing of information across PCs and Macs, additional security capabilities for controlling access to sensitive information, and 100GB of optional cloud storage. A yearly subscription to Cubby Pro starts at $6.99 per month ($83.88/year) prepaid annually, and monthly subscriptions are available starting at $9.99 per month.
Cubby Basic provides users with a free, yet simple and secure cloud service for accessing information from virtually any device and sharing files with other people via the cloud, and includes 5GB of storage.In response to strong demand from Cubby beta users, LogMeIn is giving users the option to purchase additional cloud storage space and lock into a year of Cubby Pro at special beta pricing. During the beta, Cubby users can get a year of Cubby Pro, including 100GB of cloud storage, for a yearly subscription of $3.99/month ($47.88/year billed annually). "Cubby is a natural expansion of our successful remote access and collaboration businesses – a service designed from the ground up to help individuals and businesses truly embrace the anywhere, any-device dynamics of the new mobile workplace. And Cubby has already become the most popular beta in the history of LogMeIn," said Michael Simon, CEO of LogMeIn. "We believe Cubby represents the perfect blend of elegance and simplicity with the flexibility and security necessary to win over individuals and businesses, alike."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV