With a reputation for merging fashion and function, Weitzman has embarked on a retail expansion strategy to bring his shoes to all corners of the global market. The international advertising campaign will launch in March in the United States, Italy, France, Canada, Dubai, Germany and Asia. In the US, print ads will be a combination of spreads and single pages, in books with a fashion authority including: Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, W, Interview, V Magazine, New York Times, Du Jour, and InStyle. Outdoor advertising (billboards and kiosks) will run in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Milan and Paris. Behind the scenes video and additional creative will be featured on www.stuartweitzman.com and in Stuart Weitzman boutiques worldwide.
Stuart Weitzman is a division of The Jones Group Inc. (NYSE: JNY).
ABOUT STUART WEITZMAN HOLDINGS LLCA little obsessed with shoes.
Stuart Weitzman Holdings LLC, a global leader in designer footwear, operates 40 retail stores across the United States, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, Boston and Las Vegas. The company also has 42 international stores, and is sold in more than 70 countries.A luxury brand built upon the idea of creating a beautifully constructed shoe, Founder & Designer, Stuart Weitzman's main objective has always been to merge fashion and function. The first thing a women puts on in the morning and the last thing she takes off at night, his shoes are designed to feel as good as they look, and to look as good as they feel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV