NEW YORK, Dec. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- International fashion icon, wife, mother and entrepreneur, Kate Moss has been named the new face of Stuart Weitzman and will be showcased in the brand's global print campaign for spring 2013, photographed by Mario Testino.
"I had a great time shooting the Stuart Weitzman campaign and I'm so happy to be the face of the brand this season," said Kate Moss. "Working with Mario Testino is always fun and it was wonderful meeting Stuart on set."
This is the first time that Kate Moss has modeled in an American shoe designer advertising campaign that is strictly devoted to shoes in her two decade modeling career. She was selected as the new face of the brand because of her international fashion status as well as her personal trend-setting cult style. Kate Moss exudes a fashion sense that every woman aspires to emulate. Women want to dress like her, look like her and walk in her shoes... and now she's walking in Stuart Weitzman's.The Weitzman campaign, already regarded as breaking new ground for the industry with a unique visual vocabulary, becomes iconic with the "Kate" factor. The rare chemistry between photographer and subject is evident in the campaign shots. With its black & white photography, the imagery highlights the fact that Stuart Weitzman's are the first thing you put on in the morning and the last thing you take off at night. In the Stuart Weitzman world, sexy means being comfortable and confident in your own skin. The campaign captures the sexiness of the brand in a natural, classic, chic way while clearly showcasing the stiletto and shoe styles.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV