Accenture (NYSE: ACN) announced the availability of Accenture Duck Creek Policy Administration release 5.1, the latest version of its policy administration and rating software platform and a key component of its Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance software suite. The new release provides functionality aimed at helping insurers improve account management and underwriting efficiencies, combined with features designed to reduce implementation time and cost.
“Insurance companies are looking for advanced technologies that enable them to respond quickly to shifting market demands,” said Michael A. Jackowski, global managing director, Accenture Software for P&C Insurance. “This release includes a number of application performance enhancements such as improved rating and underwriting rules processing, particularly for high volume scenarios common to top tier insurers.”
New capabilities of the software are intended to help users:
- Easily manage account data for large commercial risk quoting and policy processing. New enhancements provide key support for consolidating and maintaining customer information across multiple lines of business, helping to ensure data quality and consistency.
- Quickly access information with an updated user interface highlighted by a new toolbar. An improved, customizable toolbar enables the user to add, manage and complete their tasks at any stage in the policy administration and rating process, thereby facilitating an optimized workflow.
- Get products to market faster. Updated product templates assist users with regulatory standards compliance up to 90 days ahead of the content effective date, encouraging first-mover status. The templates include high quality country-wide Insurance Services Office (ISO) and National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) bureau content.
- Streamline the testing process. Accenture Duck Creek Test Automation Center (TAC) gives users the ability to design reliable automated test scripts for Accenture Duck Creek Policy and Billing installations without the need to learn computer scripting language. TAC also allows test engineers and testers to refine testing focus, resulting in significant savings in time and costs over projects that employ manual testing.
To accelerate Accenture Duck Creek’s global adoption, pre-configured templates for commercial property owner’s products are now available for the UK market. These templates, based on Polaris standards and supporting iMarket connectivity, help to enable rapid implementation of commercial property owner’s line of business with lower cost and lower risk.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV