- Easily manage account data for large commercial risk quoting and policy processing. New enhancements provide key support for consolidating and maintaining customer information across multiple lines of business, helping to ensure data quality and consistency.
- Quickly access information with an updated user interface highlighted by a new toolbar. An improved, customizable toolbar enables the user to add, manage and complete their tasks at any stage in the policy administration and rating process, thereby facilitating an optimized workflow.
- Get products to market faster. Updated product templates assist users with regulatory standards compliance up to 90 days ahead of the content effective date, encouraging first-mover status. The templates include high quality country-wide Insurance Services Office (ISO) and National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) bureau content.
- Streamline the testing process. Accenture Duck Creek Test Automation Center (TAC) gives users the ability to design reliable automated test scripts for Accenture Duck Creek Policy and Billing installations without the need to learn computer scripting language. TAC also allows test engineers and testers to refine testing focus, resulting in significant savings in time and costs over projects that employ manual testing.
Accenture Introduces New Version Of Its Property And Casualty Insurance Software Featuring Enhanced Underwriting Capabilities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.