The State of Alabama wants to remind professionals working in the State to renew their licenses before the December 31 st deadline. License renewal season will quickly come to a close for many state boards and agencies on January 1, 2013, while others will begin imposing late fees for renewals on that day. While there’s still time, licensees can renew their professional licenses online by clicking here.
Renewing a professional license in Alabama is more convenient than ever. Online renewal services are offered 24/7 and allow users to skip the hassle of waiting in lines or mailing paper forms. With just a few clicks, licensees can complete their renewal and submit their payment electronically. Both Alabama residents and non-residents can renew using credit or debit cards, often times being able to print their licenses immediately upon payment. In addition, several boards provide licensees the added convenience of reprinting licenses or receipts at any time if using their online renewal process.
License renewal seasons ending December 31, 2012 include:
- Alabama Homebuilders Licensure Board
- Alabama Board of Architects
- Alabama Plumbers and Gas Fitters Examining Board
- Alabama Board of Optometry
- Alabama State Board of Chiropractic Examiners and more!
License renewal late fees starting January 1, 2013 include:
- Alabama State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- State of Alabama Board of Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Contractors
- Alabama Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- Alabama Board of Examiners in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Alabama Onsite Wastewater Board and more!
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts